We love speaking on WordPress, Social Media, Branding and so much more! These are the latest New Tricks Speaking Engagements. If you would like me to speak or put on a workshop for your organization, please give us a call at 770-714-8618.
Where I Spoke:
- National Organization of Women Business Owners June 13, 2013 Lean In! How Can We Create a Level Playing Field?
- WordCamp Atlanta 2013, Organizer, Opening Remarks and Introduction of Key Note Speaker / Conducted two beginner WordPress sessions.
- Digital Atlanta October 11, 2012 November Easy Peasy Email Newsletter
- National Organization of Women Business Owners November 11, Moderator of Social Media Makeover Panel
- National Student Electronic Media Conference November 12, 2012 for the College Broadcasters Conference, Speaking on WordPress – Starting and Getting More out of WordPress
- The Better You Project August 8, 2012 Interview on using WordPress for Business
- East Atlanta Marketing Meetup March, 2012 Grow Your Business With A WordPress Website
- Atlanta B2B Marketing Camp March 12, 2012 Grow Your Business With A WordPress Content Management Website
- WordCamp Atlanta February 3-4, 2012, Opening Remarks and How To Choose a WordPress Theme
- Atlanta Freelance Forum, November 3, 2011 Rock Your Freelance Business With a WordPress Website
- Metro Atlanta Floral Association January 11, 2011 Grow Your Floral Business with Social Media
- WordPress Users Meetup Group: December 18, 2010 Speaking on WordPress – Get Yourself a WordPress Website- The Sequel.
- WordPress Users Meetup Group: November 17, 2010 Speaking on WordPress – Get Yourself a WordPress Website.
- Score Atlanta: Basics of Web Design August 25, 2010 Link to the presentation.
- WordCamp Savannah August 21, 2010 Get your Content Out There with The Greatest Social Media Plugins for WordPress. Link to the full presentation.
- Atlanta WordPress Users Meetup Group August 18 at 7:00 on The Newbies Guide to Customizing WordPress Themes. Link to the full presentation.
- Score Atlanta: “Basics of Web Design”.
- Score EXPO Small Business Administration, Mall of Georgia.
- Atlanta WordPress User’s Meetup Group:“Get yourself a WordPress Website”.
- Carlstedt’s Wholesale Florist Meeting of Floral Association “Florists need an On-line Makeover”.
- Margo Geller and Associates: “The Dynamic Duo: On-line and Off-line Networking”.
- Georgia Coaches Association: “Getting an On-line Make-over.”
- North Fulton Express Network Luncheon of the American Business Women’s Association: “Social Media Marketing with a WordPress Website”.
- Brookhaven Rotary Club: “Social Media Tricks with a WordPress Website”.
- Lady Rogue Business Network: “Five New Tricks for Social Media”.
What they say:
I wanted to let you all know that so many came to me after the program, raving about the event and all you amazing ladies. I’ve been here 4 years and this might have been one of our most dynamic programs. It seems there is definitely a need for these types of discussions and support. I’m so proud to be a part of NAWBO and get to meet women like you all….so inspiring.
- Julie Marino Executive Administrator National Association of Women Business Owners, Atlanta
You did a great job last night, easy to understand and engaging, and THAT is not easily done with tech content (at least in my world it isn’t). I really think you should have someone video these modules and put on your website
- Callahan McDonough
This gave me the confidence I needed to “to get off a dime” and begin the site building process without the fear of failure so common to complex web-based endeavors.
Thanks for sharing that information with me Judi. It was good seeing you at the Expo and I hope to see you here at SCORE soon. You are a very valuable service and I wish you much luck and success in the future.
-Evelyn Waugh SCORE Atlanta
Thank you so much for last night’s presentation! I thought you did an excellent job explaining things last night. I thought it was great. I’ve been to several meetups, and last night’s was the first one I actually enjoyed.