This package is for you if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner who:
- is ready to make a commitment to create a business website including a blog – that will get results. You realize that you will need consultation and design work to get there.
- needs logo and branding in order that the site presents your company, your products and your services in a manner which will have them noticed and convert visitors into sales.
- needs logo and branding for your company that reflects your business which is necessary for creating an amazing and effective online presence.
- wants a site that has the functionality to be the hub of your marketing activities. This package included setting up and branding the other social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook Fan Pages.
- have very specific expectations, and are very exacting and detailed oriented. It includes up to ten hours of our special attention to the creation of the perfect representation of your business as well as consultation hours for assistance with content development and marketing .
1. Talk it Out Session:Call us to discuss your requirements and get our input on the best way to present your business on-line. We actually include a total of 4 hours planning and coordination with you on your site specifications and its design.
2. Four Hours Consulting: We provide four hours of consulting to ensure the project stays on task.
3. Set-up Hosting Account: Setting up you hosting account will cost you about $87.00 per year (the cost of hosting is not included in the package). WordPress sites have some special requirements in order to work the best, so we recommend Bluehost. You will also get a free domain to use as your main or extra domain.
4. Install WordPress: We will install WordPress for you and configure it for optimum performance.
5. Install Ten Plugins Package: “Plugins” extend the functionality of WordPress to do all sorts of cool extra things. Some make the whole site work better and some Plugins make widgets for your sidebar. Our Premium Plugin Package includes installation and configuration of the following:
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: to get you started with search engines.
- Category Plugin: There are several different styles of category listings. We will choose one that reflects your needs.
- Akismet: protects you from spammer comments.
- Updraft Plus: to back up your database of all your great content. Or the premium plugin, Backup Buddy which backs up database and files (additional 50.00 per year)
- Social Media to add follow me icons to the sidebar.
- Sexy Bookmarks , Add to Any or Share and Follow different styles for sharing post content to all the social media sites.
- Google Sitemap Generator also to help you with search engines.
- Google Analyticator: This will allow you to easily access your website statistics from the dashboard of your website.
- Simple Facebook Connect and Simple Twitter Connect
- WP Stats
- Intense Debate or DisQus for making comments more useable and interactive
6. Configure WordPress: Change site settings so that site works optimally.
7. Install Premium Theme and Create a Child Theme: Once we’ve chosen the appropriate theme for your website, we will install the theme, and create a child theme. The child theme ensures your sites stability when you update your plugins or core files.
8. Customize Child Theme – 20 hours: Once we’ve set up your child theme, we will spend 20 hours making sure the child theme properly reflects your brand.
9. Create a Hero Slider or image – 10 hours: The hero or slider is usually the first important image a user sees when visiting a website. We make sure the hero image or slider reflects your brand and targets your key market.
10. Logo & Graphics: Create a branded logo and graphics for your site. We will work on this for up to 10 hours.
11. Create Up to Twenty Pages: Home, About, Contact and up to 17 other pages. We will add the content and images that you provide us. If you do not have this content, we will make the page and show you how to add content at a later date.
12. Add Five Blog Posts: We will input up to five blog posts with one image each and assign each post to a blog category.
13. Input up to five post categories: We will input up to three categories for you so that in the future you can easily categorize posts.
14. Add social Media Share and follow icons: Install Follow Me on Social Media sites icons on sidebar and Share This to Social Media sites buttons on the bottom of posts.
15. Set up widgets as needed: We will add the following widgets to your sidebar, and additional widgets as needed:
- Opt In Sign Up
- Follow Me with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and RSS Icons
- Recent Posts Or Featured Posts
16. Set up Mailchimp Account: We will create a MailChimp account, and brand it for you.
17. Set up mailchimp opt-in on site: We will install the sign-up on the sidebar of your site; and put a PDF that you create on the opt-in email that people will receive from MailChimp when they sign up for your list
18. Set up Contact form and embed google map: We will include a simple contact form so people can fill it out and send it to you right then and there. Easy Peasy. Additionally, we will embed a Google map on the website so people can easily access directions.
19. Set up SEO plugin and optimize home page: We will make sure that the SEO plugin is configured properly, and that your home page is optimized to attract your key market.
20. Install Google Analytics and submit site map to google: Google Analytics is a great way to access data related to your website visitors. The sitemap makes sure that Google can access and organize the content on your website. We make sure all of this is taken care of so that when we launch your website, you’re ready to start attracting the right customers.
21. Two hour individual website training: We will meet with you for two hours (on the phone or in person) to train you on how to work and navigate around your website and answer any questions that you have.